Creative Web Designer / Project Manager Wanted
- Steven Lord
- Web Design
- 23rd March 2017
Interested? Let me take a look at your portfolio and resume – Just send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a search marketing agency with web-development at our core, the success of the campaigns we run for our clients rely heavily upon the website foundations create. Digital Next are a young, collaborative and supportive team who specialise in Digital Design, Search Marketing and Paid Media. Working with a diverse range of clients, including last year’s fastest growing Australian business, life at Digital Next is diverse, fun and challenging. The mission? To make our clients successful and to achieve personal growth.
With flexible working hours and an opportunity to grow a division, you will initially work alongside the Marketing Manager and take control of websites from start to finish. Using your creative talents to design visually stunning and focus-driven websites you will revel in the opportunity to work across multiple industries with bespoke needs. As soon as the creative has been signed off, you will complete a development brief to hand over to our development team and provide timely updates to the client on the progress. Supported by the Marketing Manager in the project management of each website, you will be expected to handle multiple projects at once and set client expectations appropriately so you do not miss deadlines. We will be actively looking for a project manager within a few months and together you will own this space.
“You are at the start of growing division – Let’s be a part of something great.”
Key Responsibility Areas
– Attend occasional design workshops to identify the full requirements.
– Design stunning websites that meet best-practice guidelines.
– Take lead on projects and communicate your designs with the client effectively.
– Complete a template development brief for your own designs.
– Communicate with development teams and update the client on progress.
– Report to senior staff with timely project updates.
– Inform clients and marketing teams of best-practice guidelines.
– Occasionally create internal marketing materials such as EDMs & Banners.
– Stay up to date with the industry and have a general love for digital!
– Display confidence in your work when dealing with clients.
– Be a creative and innovative thinker when designing.
– Take control of your work and drive the project for the client.
– Set priorities and plan your own workload setting client expectations yourself.
– Display the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
– Ability to take on constructive feedback and direction.
– Love your work and love digital.
Essential Skills Required
– Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is essential (Photoshop).
– Experience with WordPress is essential.
– Experience with small WordPress fixes using built-in tools is essential.
– Experience with other major open source CMS platforms essential.
– Experience with EDM design is essential.
– Experience in e-commerce website design essential.
– Experience in communicating with clients throughout the process is essential.
– Solid UI and UX conventions knowledge is essential.
– Experience with writing development briefs is ideal.
– Experience in communicating with development teams ideal.
– Experience in managing a project is ideal.
– Base level understanding of search marketing is ideal.
– Experience with Teamwork and Invision App is preferred but not essential.
Personality, Traits & Experience Required:
– Minimum of 2+ years’ experience essential.
– 2+ years’ industry and agency experience is preferred.
– Team player who enjoys communicating with peers.
– Enjoy working directly with clients.
– You are hungry to grow a division and be a part of a journey.
– $60,000 – $65,000 + Superannuation (Depending upon experience).
– Flexible Working Hours.
– Software & Devices Provided.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you unlock the potential of your business.
STRAIGHT FROM THE BLOG
Page 1 Keywords
cups of coffee
client profile social likes
Get in touch
Fill in our really easy form and we will get back to you or call 03 9699 4585